Zig Zag Asian Collection
Terms of Sale
- Minimum order is $200.
- Credit card payment is required for first-time customers.
- Orders over $3000 require 30% deposit at the time of ordering.
- A 30% cancellation fee is applied to all orders cancelled or reduced after 14 days from the order date. Any cancellation after goods have been shipped will incur a 30% restocking fee. All shipping costs are paid by the buyer.
- Items will be shipped to you from our warehouse. If we do not have everything you order in stock, we will send you a partial fulfillment of your order and put remaining items on back order for you, unless you advise us otherwise.
- Due to the nature of our handmade products, slight variations in color, texture, material and size may occur.
- Returns of damaged or defective merchandise are only accepted with prior notification and within 2 weeks of receipt of the goods. Immediate inspection of merchandise is advised. Contact us by phone or e-mail prior to return. Zig Zag Asian Collection will not accept returns without prior notification.
- We do not accept returns of non-defective merchandise.
Our brushed wool products may exhibit some variations in texture, weave and color. Wool is a natural fiber and our products are hand-woven in Nepal, then brushed to bring all loose fibers to the surface, making them so soft. We recommend using a wool brush to even out any variations on the surface of the product. Some pilling, variation in color, or loose threads do not constitute defects.
Our handmade leather products are made from naturally cured water buffalo hide in Southern Nepal. No chemicals are introduced in the process. Color variations may be found due to the natural oils in the leather. Wipe the leather with a soft cloth to remove any marks. Frequent use will soften the leather and bring out the natural glow of the product.